Want to be Fit World Media Correspondent?
We created Fit World Media, for everything interesting that happens in the world of healthcare. We believe that information related to innovation in healthcare will make the world different and a better place to live.We are now looking for like-minded people to join the team, as remote correspondents from around the world. Please read carefully the information on how you can join us.
What do we expect from you?
Topic’s: Healthy lifestyle
The duties of the correspondent include:
Monitoring of events to find and submit interesting news and current information on the topicInventing announcements for social networks
What should the correspondent do?
The correspondent must be able to:
- to analyze the received information and to check its reliability
- to be aware of all events
- before conducting the interview to study the materials and compose the questions.
- to attend various events, press conferences, to create news stories, to write articles, reviews.
- to establish contact with many people and government agencies
- to be up to date with the latest news
- to interact with experts, PR managers and company managers
- to react operatively to the information occasions
- to be able to write in different genres – interviews, reports, comments, news
- to compile press releases, work with the media, update the media base, monitor publications, search for information occasions, analyze the activities of various companies
- to orientate in the political and economic situation, knowledge of the main actors
- to prepare reports, interviews, and news
- to write long reed, including with expert comments
- First of all, communication, assertiveness, and curiosity.
- The profession of correspondent requires literate oral and written speech, the ability to approach different people.
- It will not pass without erudition, good manners, tact, and a sense of humor.
- In addition, he must be mobile, observant, creative, hardworking, and persistent.
- He needs to be able to act quickly, draw conclusions, and make decisions.
- The correspondent must be emotionally and physically resilient.
Habits and knowledge
Must be able to take photos and videos, write articles in English, be up to date with Healthy lifestyle.
- literate oral and written speech
- ability to quickly switch between different topics
- creativity, readiness to look for new approaches to ordinary topics
- organization, responsibility, compliance with the deadline
- ability to separate the main thing
- ability to quickly enter unfamiliar topics
Cooperation with freelance correspondents is free of charge.
What will you get as a correspondent?
Status of journalists press card.
The card is issued after one month of probation, and depends on your activity. During the probationary period, brief information about you and a photo will be posted on the site in the ABOUT US section, confirming that you are an IMG correspondent.
Opportunity to receive accreditation of various events related to Healthy lifestyle, business, investments, as well as press conferences and important events
Decisions to publish your materials are made with priority
The redaction is ready to provide you with any assistance, to distribute your materials on the web, on the official pages of social networks and to include them in the newsletter and the online magazine.
- opportunity to attend many events
- opportunity to meet and communicate with influential people
- an opportunity to always be in the center of attention
- opportunity for continuous development
What do you need to do to become a correspondent?
- Submit the Correspondent application form
- Send us an email with a photo and a short biography
- We will review your request and let you know our decision
- Start sending announcements, news, events and other.
The form is here – https://www.fitworldmedia.com/become-a-correspondent/
Fabulously beautiful: 12 of the most beautiful islands in the world
Beautiful islands can rightly be called a paradise place on earth. They are fabulously beautiful
Non-traditional types of tourism
For those who for one reason or another are not interested or available travel to
12 unusual types of tourism
What is caravanning and Jailoo tourism, where to become a farmer for a week
Exotic Tourism: Types and Destinations
The tourism industry does not stand still, offering us more and more new opportunities. These